2017 Litespeed T5 Gravel
- Flat mount rear disc brake mount
- Revised geometry with even more tire clearance and a longer wheel base
- Size specific cold worked 3Al/2.5V titanium tubing, variable tapered top-tube and 44mm oversized head tube
- 40 mm and wider tire clearance (depending on rim width and tire combination)
- Litespeed carbon, tapered, flat mount disc brake, 12 mm thru axle gravel fork
- Rear titanium rack mount eyelets available by request for additional cost
- PF30 BB technology
- 142.x12 mm rear thru-axle
- USA Hand Built Frame
Updated flat mount rear disc mount firmly handles the additional forces of disc brakes giving you all weather, all condition braking confidence. Revised geometry provides a larger tire clearance, giving you a choice in tire size. A slightly longer wheelbase and taller headtube gives you comfort during those long hours of endurance sportive rides on gravel, road, or even some singletrack.
The T5g is so versatile we hesitate to slap a label on it. But, one thing’s for sure: We didn’t just add knobby tires to a road bike and call it a day. We designed a new bike from the ground up to create the bike that we wanted to ride. If you want to get off the road and onto the beaten path; if you want to ride gravel or paved roads all summer and race CX in the winter; if you want to spend a week bike-packing across your state - the T5g is for you.
The T5g combines many great features of our T5 and CX, like the 3AL/2.5 titanium tubeset and variable tapered top-tube. It adds a flat mount disc specific fork, rear fender mounts, di2 compatibility and clearance for 40mm tires. It also features a 142x12 rear thru-axle, which allows us to use smaller-diameter chainstays for compliance - without sacrificing stiffness and performance. Ovalized seattube/ downtube junction for drivetrain stiffness and power transfer so you can maintain control.
All that we are saying is that if you’re not having fun, it’s not the new T5g that's holding you back.
Click here for technical specifications and geometry.
Questions? Contact us by chat, phone, or email.