2017 Litespeed T5
- Cold-worked 3AL/2.5V top tube for enhanced ride quality
- Bi-axial ovalized 3AL/2.5V down tube
- Asymmetric chainstays maximize power transfer
- Gran Fondo performance geometry
- Tire clearance optimized for 25C tires/130mm axle spacing (most tires on most rims)
- i2 specific frame available
- Handmade in the USA
Gran Fondo Geometry for Performance and All-Day Comfort
This bike is like your favorite pair of shoes: Perfect fit from the start, versatile, built for the long haul. Not too aggressive, not too showy, but far from dull. The T5 is appropriate for any occasion, whether it’s a weekend sportive or a weeknight hammerfest.
All T5 builds feature a 2-3 cm taller stack than our T1 and the 44 mm head tube handles the latest in tapered-steerer fork technology. Oversized and bi-axial ovalized downtube for maximum performance/stiffness. The oversized, tapered Top tube in combination with the 44mm oversized and T5 level butted head tube is designed for precise handling.
The T5 is stiff enough to respond to the peloton yet maintains the ability to dissipate road vibrations with the addictive ride quality of titanium.
Click here for technical specifications and geometry.
Questions? Contact us by chat, phone, or email.