Unpack Your Bike
After one of our experienced technicians has completed your build, it is test ridden and then the work is double checked against our 40+ point checklist that will accompany your bike. We take special care to pack your bike so that it is protected from the bumps and bruises a package may experience during shipping. We also take care to pack your bicycle so that minimal assembly is required upon delivery.
Tools You Will Need
T25 Torx Wrench
T30 Torx Wrench
4mm Hex Wrench
5mm Hex Wrench
Shimano Di2 Connection Tool (included with small parts if required)
Once you have removed the packing materials from your bike please follow these steps to assemble your bicycle.
- Rotate the stem to the forward facing position and attach your handlebars using the T30 and T25 torx wrenches. The cables should be crossed but not twisted. Connect Di2 wires if necessary.
- Using your 5mm hex wrench, connect the rear derailleur to the dropout hanger. Connect Di2 wire if necessary.
- Install your rear wheel using either the thru axle in the frame or the quick release lever in the small parts package. Please read the owner’s manual for proper use of the quick release mechanism.
- 4. Install your front wheel using either the thru axle or the quick release lever in the small parts package. Please read the owner’s manual for proper use of the quick release mechanism.
- Install your seat post using the 4mm hex key. Connect Di2 wire to seat post battery if necessary.
- Install your pedals.
Litespeed Bicycles recommends that you have a professional bicycle mechanic inspect your bicycle before riding for safety and setup purposes. Proper torque specifications should be followed when assembling your bicycle to ensure proper installation of components without damage occurring.
Please reference the Owner's Manual for more information or Contact Us.